Create a hospital room that helps patients feel at home, and in turn, recover faster.
- The Connected Room is a system of smart, interactive picture frames, hung in each hospital room, that lets patients display photos of friends and family.
- Via our custom interface, patients can choose photos from their social media accounts, and upload them directly to the frames.
- Photos can also be sent directly to any patient room, in real-time, using a custom email address.
Framed digital tablets are installed on each patient’s wall. The patient is able to display their own photo on each frame using their own device through Northwell’s mobile interface.
- By bringing technology into the patient's room, we were able to create a safer, warmer environment for the patient.
- The system is wirelessly connected to AWS (Amazon Web Services) for all data and programming and can pull data from multiple social media sources.
- The modular interface is compatible across all the latest web browsers.
- The system can accommodate any number of rooms, frames and users.
- These frames can work individually or in a group setting, completely configurable via web admin tool.